Inquirer’s Class is generally held every week at 3:30pm before Great Vespers (check calendar for exceptions). This informal Q/A is a great opportunity to meet our priest, ask questions, and meet Orthodox Christians from the parish and other inquirers. Our general schedule of services is here.
A list of suggested readings for inquirers at Saint Ignatius Orthodox Church follows:
- The Faith by Clark Carlson
- Bread & Water, Wine & Oil: An Orthodox Christian Experience of God by Fr. Meletios Webber
- Entering the Orthodox Church: The Catechism and Baptism of Adults by Metropolitan Hierotheos of Nafpaktos
- The Incarnate God: The Feasts of Jesus Christ and the Virgin Mary (2 volume set)
- Eastern Orthodox Christianity: A Western Perspective (2nd edition) and Eastern Orthodox Theology: A Contemporary Reader, both edited by Daniel Clendinin
If you’re interested in learning more or have questions, please contact us